Monday, December 15, 2008

Well, hello, blogging world

So, I thought I would post another post. After almost exactly one year since my last post. Wow. :) I used to blog quite a bit. It's an excellent place to write feelings and happenings. I don't know if anyone will even see that I posted a new post since nobody has probably checked this in about a year. Oh well.


I guess not too much has happened since my last post... other than I got married to my bestest friend. :) Let's see... what else? I have two beautiful new nephews, Trace and Carson. Two new brothers in law, Tim and Logan. Other than that... not a lot I guess. I graduate from ISU in five months! :) And just learning to trust my Saviour more each day.

I guess for now, that's it. It feels good to be back in the blogging world. It's been a while. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

Welcome back Natalie. :-)

Logan's an amazing guy.

That's all I have to say.

8:26 AM  
Blogger Traci said...

i still check your blog. i know you never write but i check just in case! love you!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Mawshy said...

I've missed your blogs. You should do it more. That way I know if you're still alive or not ;)

9:41 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

Hey, Nat-- just saw this tonight. Good job. I miss seeing you all the time. :) Loved the update. T

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home