Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blue Skies

So last night I was awoken (as I'm sure some of you were) to a thundering crash outside my window. Huge storm last night. Lightning, thunder, pouring rain, the works.

Then this afternoon has been gorgeous. You can't even tell there was a storm last night.

Kinda like life. Clouds and storms come. But if you can learn to wait them out... you might see God has something so much better just up ahead.

Psalm 27:14 Wait on the Lord, be of good courage and He shall strengthen thine heart. Wait, I say, on the Lord.

3 Comments:

Blogger scott said...

yeah, that was a pretty loud storm. and the lightning and the rain! i wanted to sit and watch it, but i had to work.

5:51 AM  
Blogger jw said...

too bad scott, totally woke me up (doesn't take much)

amen to the post nat!

12:11 PM  
Blogger megs said...

I LOVE YOU NATALIA!!!

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home