Thursday, February 01, 2007

Looking Heavenward

This morning I woke up and looked out my window. Snow covered the cars. Shucks. Scraping and cold.

So I bundled up in my layers, threw on my stocking cap, grabbed my backpack and stepped outside. Much to my amazement, it wasn't near as cold as I thought it would be. And the snowflakes falling were so big you could see each individual one. Their beauty astounded me. As I walked to my car, I thanked God for each snowflake. And how He made each one so unique and individual.

Then I thanked Him for making me individual. And even though I feel like I get lost in this big ol' world among the many names and faces of those around me, He still remembers me. He thinks of me each moment. He hurts when I cry and laughs when I laugh.

I am unique in the eyes of my Lord. And just like His snowflakes, I am an amazing creation.

My God is so good.

God Bless you all! Thank you for being unique and special in my life. You are all beautiful creations.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the snow seems to be beautiful to everyone and very post and comment worthy...I just keep looking at it from my warm office, enjoying the beauty and pureness of it...

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Summertime!

12:40 PM  
Blogger Mark Miller said...

its been a while since your last post...but you would know that by now.

7:36 AM  
Blogger jw said...

You should write a post about Tommy!
=:)

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home