Friday, August 25, 2006

Late nights, Early mornings

I really shouldn't be posting. I should be reading my Bible and then curling up with Buddy and falling asleep. (Buddy is my stuffed elephant I sleep with. He's very cuddly.)

Another school year. Back at good ol' Heartland. Already had some exciting experiences in my classes. I think it will be a good semester. Except I think I have the most boring professor that works at Heartland for my World Religions class. But Shane and I have that together, so at least we can lament together over how boring her teaching methods are.

And I'm really excited about my living arrangements. Once again, God placed me with amazing girls. New ones, and although it was really hard to let my last ones go, these girls are awesome as well. Marcy, Bethany, and Landre'. It'll be a great year.

I have an 8:00 class four days a week. It's not fun. I'm not used to that. And unfortunately, I'm used to staying up late... so that doesn't work out so well when my phone alarm goes off. Hey, if anybody has an extra alarm clock that they don't use and want to get rid of, I'd be more than willing to take it off your hands! I really need one, but I keep forgetting to buy one. And I don't know where last year's one is. Probably buried somewhere in my room at home.

Well, that's a little update on me. Things are going pretty well. Been learnin' a lot. The Lord is definitely shakin' and movin' which I really wanted Him to do. Just didn't know He would do so much at one time! That's alright, He never takes you through something He doesn't want you to learn something from, right? :)

Falling on my knees
-Natalie-

7 Comments:

Blogger megs said...

i think i have "shaking megan syndrome" from the creator of the universe shaking and moving through this one too!!

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love ya natz!

9:35 AM  
Blogger scott said...

turns out i have an alarm clock. i just remembered! it's pretty ancient though...

2:44 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

I have an extra alarm clock that's not ancient. I'll try to remember to bring it to church tomorrow just in case you want it.

1:28 PM  
Blogger jw said...

In responce to your conclusion... good place to be... HCC is too for that matter

6:18 PM  
Blogger natz said...

Meg- :) Praying

Erin- Love you too!

Scott- Got one, but thank you

Sarah- Thanks, Sarah. Although it didn't wake me up this morning... I'll have to look into that

Justin- Yes

1:57 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

hello it is I your friend angie. so i was really enjoying 2 weeks of natz, and now i have the feeling that it's over for awhile. i love you and i miss you terrible and i hope to see you sooner than i think i'll see you...
:)

7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home