Thursday, March 09, 2006

Meh-hee-ko

Hey ya'll. Ok, so right now I'm looking at my really dirty feet. I wore my Crocs tonight, which should be really good in the rain. Until you step in mud. And the shoes you're wearing have holes all over them. It was icky. So I jumped in a big puddle to help clean them off. Which kinda helped.

Well, the real reason for this post is not to tell you about my muddy feet. (Although, I know that is pretty interesting.) It's to request your prayers for the ISU trip to Magdalena. We're leaving tomorrow at 4. Thirty-hour drive. We'll be getting back the following Saturday night. If you could mention us in your prayers, it would be greatly appreciated. Pray that it will be a God-centered trip and that we'll be able to forget all about ourselves and focus on the real purpose of being down there. Pray that we have servant hearts and can give our all for His name's sake. Thanks in advance for your prayers!

Hope you all have a very blessed week! To all of you that are going to be on Spring Break, have fun and don't think about school! To any of you that are going to Biloxi or any other trip, you'll be in our prayers. God Bless!

Lovin' ya'll.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back safe

7:34 PM  
Blogger natz said...

thanks david. :) me too.

7:59 PM  
Blogger taryn said...

IT WAS AMAZING!

Natalie... I miss you. I miss laying in bed next to you. I don't know if I can live without you.

:D Kidding... I think I will survive. But wasn't it a GREAT trip? I'm glad we are back safe, but it will be hard getting back into the swing of things this next week.

By the way, I think your crocs are way cool. I almost brought my bright green ones. We will have to wear them together sometime in the rain. And just so you know, I am always open to splitting meals with you. :D

8:53 PM  
Blogger natz said...

Taryn! It was amazing.

I miss you too! I miss you hogging the bed and trying to fall asleep listening to Jenn's breathing!

I was writing in my journal about this week and I was talking about the night we went to Momo's. "Taryn and I split some tacos and dessert. We ate way too much."
Years from now, that is how I will remember you... someone who likes to eat just as much as me. :)

9:55 AM  
Blogger Morgan said...

Aaahhhhh, Momo's. If only that place were an over-commercialized American chaing...

I gotta learn to make tacos like that.

11:12 AM  
Blogger natz said...

Morgan, I agree! Momo's was amaaaazing.

5:58 PM  
Blogger jw said...

Wooo hoo! We're back! Thank God for the wonderful trip. I must admit Sunday was pretty rough, I was rather out there! God bless,
JW

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home